Debit MasterCard®. More than an ATM card.
When you’re out shopping, it helps to save time wherever you can. A Debit MasterCard gives you the freedom to do just that, with no long ATM queues and no need for cash.
Just spend with your Debit MasterCard card 3 times between 15 November 2012 and 30 December 2012 (with a combined spending of at least THB1,000) and claim your free SF Cinema movie voucher at SF Box office at participating SF cinema branches.
Accepted at more places globally than any other card, it’s a hassle-free way to pick up everyday purchases. With the safety and convenience you need, you’ll have more time for the important things, like going to the cinema!
Offer available until 30 December 2012.
Terms and Conditions apply. See below or call SF-Call center: 02 268-8888 for further details.
1. This Promotion is open to all cardholders of MasterCard branded debit cards issued by banks in Thailand (which cardholders shall be called “MasterCard Debit Cardholders” and which cards shall be called “MasterCard Debit Cards”).
2. This Promotion will start on 15 November 2012 and expire on 30 December 2012 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To participate in this Promotion, the MasterCard Debit Cardholder must submit a minimum of three (3) MasterCard Debit Card transaction/charge slips with a total combined spending value of not less than THB 1,000 (the “Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips”) during the Promotion Period. The combined value of the Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips must be at least THB 1,000. ATM withdrawal slips do not qualify as Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips and hence do not qualify for this Promotion.
4. Each eligible MasterCard Debit Cardholder who submits the Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips during the Promotion Period will be entitled to receive one (1) free SF Cinema movie voucher valued at THB 140 (the “SF Cinema Movie Voucher”). The eligible MasterCard Debit Cardholder must present a valid MasterCard Debit Card together with the original Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips in order to receive the SF Cinema Movie Voucher.
5. All the Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips must have a purchase date falling within the Promotion Period. The MasterCard Debit Cardholder’s MasterCard Debit Card number must match the card number on each of the Qualifying Transaction/Charge Slips.
6. The SF Cinema Movie Vouchers can only be claimed at the SF Cinema box office at the Participating SF Cinemas on Saturdays and Sundays only during the Promotion Period.
7. The participating SF cinemas for this Promotion are the following (the “Participating SF Cinemas”); SF Suphanburi, SFX Phuket, SF Jungceylon, SF Trang, SF Khon Kaen, SF Ubon, SFX Pattaya Beach, SF Central Chonburi, SF Laem Chabang, SF Pattaya, SF Bang Sang, SF Rayong, SF Robinson Chanthaburi and SF Suratthani. This Promotion is not valid at SF Multiplexes.
8. The SF Cinema Movie Voucher has no cash value. Use of the SF Cinema Movie Voucher is governed by the terms and conditions of the SF Cinema Movie Voucher as determined by SF Cinema and will be valid until December 31, 2013.
9. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
10. MasterCard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd., MasterCard International Inc., their respective affiliates and associated companies/entities and agencies (collectively the “MasterCard Group”) do not assume any responsibility for any SF Cinema Movie Vouchers or any products and services offered under this Promotion. The SF Cinema Movie Vouchers, products and services have not been certified by the MasterCard Group and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of the SF Cinema Movie Vouchers, products or services in this Promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the SF Cinema Movie Vouchers, products or services by the MasterCard Group. No representation or warranty of any kind is given by the MasterCard Group as to the SF Cinema Movie Vouchers and any component thereof and all liability of any kind whatsoever is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Each MasterCard Debit Cardholder agrees that the MasterCard Group has made no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the SF Cinema Movie Vouchers. SF Cinema City Co., Ltd. and the Participating SF Cinemas are not agents, contractors, employees, servants, consultants or affiliates of the MasterCard Group. No representation or warranty of any kind is given by the MasterCard Group as to the quality, description or characteristic of the SF Cinema Movie Voucher or any component or item thereof. All risks associated with the use of the SF Cinema Movie Vouchers shall be assumed by the MasterCard Debit Cardholder.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each MasterCard Debit Cardholder shall not have any claim whatsoever against the MasterCard Group and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in respect of any action, proceeding, judgment, damage or loss (including, without limitation, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity or economic loss), expense, injury (including, without limitation, death or personal injury) or liability suffered or incurred by the MasterCard Debit Cardholder or any other person arising from or in connection with (i) participation in this Promotion; or (ii) the receipt, redemption or use of any SF Cinema Movie Voucher.
12. By participating in this Promotion each MasterCard Debit Cardholder fully and unconditionally acknowledges, agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions. Each MasterCard Debit Cardholder accepts that the decision of SF Cinema City Co., Ltd. regarding this Promotion and all matters related to or connected with it, including, without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Thailand. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version of these terms and conditions and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
14. For more information call SF Call Center: 0-2268-8888.