Savour great dining experiences with Zomato
From swanky upscale restaurants to the cosiest hidden gems serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all.
Use your Mastercard card and receive 50% off on your first online order at Zomato by quoting the promotion code MASTERCARD. Maximum discount up to Rs.150.
Across 10,000 cities in 24 countries, Zomato is used by millions every day to decide where to eat. Let us help point you to a great place to eat no matter which part of the world you’re in.
- The Offer is valid till 31 Mar 2019.
- Under this Offer, cardholders get 50% off on first online order at Zomato by quoting the promotion code MASTERCARD. Maximum discount upto Rs.150.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion, voucher, scheme or special event.
- Offer valid only on first order at Zomato. If the order is rejected or cancelled, the code will still be valid on the next order i.e. the first successful order.
- The Offer is available only upon making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India. Offer is not valid for Cash on Delivery.
- To redeem this offer, cardholders should create an account and register on Zomato.
- The total spend will be calculated based on the product cost only. This excludes all taxes, GST, delivery charges, etc. Any taxes, liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the cardholder.
- Any dispute regarding delivery, service, any promo code issue, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer, or product or services availed under this Offer must be addressed to Zomato’s customer care support via chat. Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be liable for the same.
- The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, cheque or any form of credit.
- The Offer is non-binding, non-encashable and non-negotiable.
- The Offer must be redeemed in full and not in parts.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Each benefit or privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Zomato. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
- Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.
Get 50% Off on your first order
Valid until March 31 2019
Available to the following cardholders:
World Elite Card
Get a free pizza when you pay with your Mastercard