Up to 15% discount at Apollo Pharmacy
Get up to 15% discount at Apollo Pharmacy
a) 15% Discount on Apollo Branded products
b) 10% Discount on Pharma products (No discount on DPCO products)
c) 5% Discount on FMCG products
Offer valid till 30 August 2019.
No discount will be provided under the Offer on DPCO drugs.
- The Offer is valid till 30 August 2019.
- Under this Offer, cardholders will be eligible for discounts as follows:
- 15% Discount on Apollo Branded products
- 10% Discount on Pharma products/medicines (no discount on DPCO products)
- 5% Discount on FMCG products
- No discount will be provided under the Offer on DPCO drugs.
- Offer can be availed at Apollo Pharmacy.
- To redeem the Offer, Cardholders may visit participating Apollo pharmacy store across India, state their intention to redeem Offer before the bill is generated and confirm that the payment will be made by a Mastercard card only.
- Cardholders may be asked to show the card for confirmation.
- The Offer is available only upon making full payment by a valid and unexpired Mastercard card issued in India.
- Total spends will be calculated on the basis of product cost only excluding all taxes, VAT, delivery charges, etc. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/or billed to the account of the cardholder.
- The Offer cannot be combined together with any other offer/promotion/scheme and no additional discount/offer will be applicable.
- The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque or any form of credit.
- The Offer is non-binding, non-encashable and non-negotiable.
- The Offer must be redeemed in full and not in parts.
- Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer/product/services redeemed under this Offer must be addressed by calling the Call Centre at 1860-500-0101. Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be liable for the same.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Each benefit/privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by Apollo Pharmacy. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
- Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.
Make purchases using your Mastercard & get up to 15% discount
Valid until August 30 2019
Available to the following cardholders:
World Elite Card
Up to 15% off on text classified & display classified