Discover unparalleled luxury at The Leela
The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts owns and operates nine award-winning properties in major cities and magical leisure destinations across India. Each property is a market leader in its respective location, and internationally acclaimed for excellence in luxury hospitality. The Leela is committed to providing guests with unforgettable stays in settings that capture the essence of India
Get 10% Off on Bed & Breakfast rate plan, by quoting the promo code MASTERCARD1819 at www.theleela.com or on bookings made through The Leela Reservations Worldwide line 1-800-1031-444 or +91-124-4425-444.
Offer valid till 31 March 2019 at
- The Leela Palace Bengaluru
- The Leela Palace Chennai
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi
- The Leela Ambience Gurugram
- The Leela Goa
- The Leela Kovalam
- The Leela Mumbai
- The Leela Palace New Delhi
- The Leela Palace Udaipur
- The Offer is valid till 31 March 2019.
- Under this Offer, cardholder will get 10% off on Bed & Breakfast rate plan using the promo code MASTERCARD1819 at www.theleela.com or on booking through The Leela Reservations Worldwide line 1-800-1031-444 or +91-124-4425-444
- Offer is valid at the participating properties of The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts. (The Leela Palace Bengaluru; The Leela Palace Chennai; The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi; The Leela Ambience Gurugram; The Leela Goa; The Leela Kovalam; The Leela Mumbai; The Leela Palace New Delhi and The Leela Palace Udaipur)
- Blackout dates apply.
- Advance booking is required to avail of the Offer.
- The offer can be availed:
- By quoting the promo code on www.theleela.com or
- Announcing the intention to avail the offer and by quoting the promo code while making the booking through The Leela Reservations Worldwide phone line.
- Cardholder must announce the intention to avail the offer while making the booking and is also advised to do the same during checkout before the bill is generated.
- This Offer is valid only on the rates displayed at time of booking.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotions; for any individually negotiated menus or prices which are not publicly offered or for banqueting, meetings, conferences and private rooms.
- The Offer can be availed only on transactions done using an eligible World and Business/Commercial Mastercard Card issued in India.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque or any form of credit.
- Total spends will be calculated on the basis of product cost only excluding all taxes, GST etc. Any taxes or liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by the cardholder and/ or billed to the account of the cardholder.
- Any dispute regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the offer/or product/services availed under this offer must be addressed by the cardholder directly to The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts by calling 1-800-1031-444. Mastercard or the issuing bank will not be liable for the same.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis and Mastercard does not assume any liability whatsoever regarding the Offer, the delivery of services or any incidental matter.
- Any cardholder who utilises, participates in, or attempts to utilise or participate in the Mastercard Card Offers programme, irrevocably agrees to the following: Mastercard will not be liable under contract, tort or any other theory of law for any claim regarding loss or damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of the Offer; and accordingly, the cardholder will not make any claim against Mastercard regarding the same.
- Each benefit/privilege may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts. Cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the same.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Mastercard reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar or not, or to withdraw it altogether at any point in time, without any prior notice.