Covering the Cost When a Wallet is Lost
Losing your wallet, or having it stolen, can be a frustrating experience - but it’s not an uncommon one. Fortunately, as a World Mastercard® cardholder, you are covered against costs incurred in this event.
Wallet Protection Insurance provides worldwide coverage and reimbursement of up to USD 100 for costs associated with replacing the wallet - and the items inside it.
In the event of a theft, burglary, robbery (insured event) or accidental loss, Wallet Protection Insurance covers you for costs incurred, including:
- Replacing the wallet
- Replacing cards
- Reissuing passport or ID documents
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Coverage may vary by issuer or country of issuance.
- Coverage is currently available for World Mastercard cards issued in China, Korea, Singapore and Vietnam.
- Click to view the full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions for China, Hong Kong (English), Hong Kong (Traditional Chinese), Indonesia, Korea (English), Korea (Korean), Malaysia (English), Malaysia (Bahasa Melayu), Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand (English), Thailand (Thai), Vietnam (English) and Vietnam (Vietnamese).
- Alternatively, please refer to the relevant documents from your card issuer for more details.
- All the above insurances are subjected to Terms and Conditions which can be altered with notice by Mastercard.
- Please contact your issuer for full details.