Safeguarding Your Online Purchases
The rapid rise in online shopping is transforming the way we select and pay for purchases, opening up an ever-widening range of products from home decor to haute couture.
To ensure you can make online purchases with complete confidence, e-Commerce Protection is provided automatically for purchases made with your World Mastercard®.
It provides worldwide coverage for online purchases up to USD 200 and covers you if:
- Incomplete delivery or wrong item delivered
- Improperly functioning due to physical damage to delivered items
- Non-delivery of purchase after 30 days of the scheduled delivery
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Coverage may vary by issuer or country of issuance.
- Coverage is currently available for World Mastercard cards issued in China, Korea, Singapore and Vietnam.
- Click to view the full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions for China, Hong Kong (English), Hong Kong (Traditional Chinese), Indonesia, Korea (English), Korea (Korean), Malaysia (English), Malaysia (Bahasa Melayu), Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand (English), Thailand (Thai), Vietnam (English) and Vietnam (Vietnamese).
- Alternatively, please refer to the relevant documents from your card issuer for more details.
- All the above insurances are subjected to Terms and Conditions which can be altered with notice by Mastercard.
- Please contact your issuer for full details.