A culinary journey from Tokyo and Kyoto
Take on an unforgettable culinary journey from Tokyo to Kyoto. Japan is an incredible mix of old and new where you easily find slick cityscapes brushing shoulders ancient alleyways full of traditional architecture. Start your trip in one of the most exciting, fast paced cities in the world - Tokyo. Immerse yourself in the ancient art of tea ceremonies, prepare sushi with your own chef and uncover culinary secrets. Next stop is Kyoto. Spend your days winding your way through the romantic streets of Gion and uncovering the mysteries of the stunning palaces and temples. Your private guides and food experts will navigate the must see attractions, markets and delicious eateries.
This curated tour starts from USD 2,980 per person* and includes:
• 4 nights luxury accommodation (based on double occupancy)
• Private transport and English speaking guide
• Cooking courses
• Food tours
• Tea ceremony
• Market visit
• One way train ticket between Tokyo and Kyoto
• 8% consumption tax
As a World Debit Mastercard cardholder, you will enjoy a complimentary traditional Tea ceremony.
*Excludes international airfare
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offers are valid till 31 January 2019, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is to be made in full using a valid World Debit Mastercard card issued in Asia Pacific.
- Rates may differ in currency dependent on destination, are subject to service charge and applicable government tax.
- Not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Costs include land costs only, flights are additional.
- Rates and package details are subject to change without prior notice.
- All reservations and complimentary upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- No other discounts or promotions may be used in conjunction with this promotion.
- Any other terms and conditions as set out by the merchant, Gourmet on Tour, shall apply.