Explore the captivating cuisine of Sri Lanka
A teardrop shaped tropical island off the south coast of India, Sri Lanka has been famous with travellers for centuries for the riches that it holds which include gems, spices, tea and hard woods. Few islands in the world offer the diversity that exists in Sri Lanka, from ancient cities, to rich religious festivals, colonial memories, rolling tea plantations, an astonishing variety of flavours, great beaches in the Indian ocean and a bustling way of life. Experience the best of Sri Lanka, with private cooking classes from renowned chefs, whilst visiting the most spectacular sites and staying in beautiful boutique hotels.
This curated tour starts from USD 3,600 per person* and includes:
• 7 nights luxury accommodation (based on double occupancy)
• Private transport and English speaking guide
• Cooking courses and all excursions
• Meals etc as per itinerary
As a World Debit Mastercard cardholder, you will enjoy a complimentary farewell dinner at the award-winning Ministry of Crab.
*Excludes international airfare
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offers are valid till 31 January 2019, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is to be made in full using a valid World Debit Mastercard card issued in Asia Pacific.
- Rates may differ in currency dependent on destination, are subject to service charge and applicable government tax.
- Not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Costs include land costs only, flights are additional.
- Rates and package details are subject to change without prior notice.
- All reservations and complimentary upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- No other discounts or promotions may be used in conjunction with this promotion.
- Any other terms and conditions as set out by the merchant, Gourmet on Tour, shall apply.