Immerse yourself in China’s rich culinary tradition
Take on an unforgettable culinary journey through Sichuan and Bejing. Explore the imperial palaces and temples amongst the buzz of Beijing. This vibrant city is perfectly contrasted by the striking Great Wall and the bamboo forests with its adorable Pandas. Stroll spice markets and cook Sichuan dishes. Accompany our chefs and local experts to markets and learn the secrets behind one of the world’s most delectable cuisine. Treat yourself to an insider dinner at one of China’s top tables.
This curated tour starts from USD 2,880 per person* and includes:
• 3 nights accommodation in 5* luxury hotel in Beijing
• 1 night accommodation at a luxury retreat in Sichuan province
• 2 night accommodation in luxury boutique hotel in Chengdu
• Daily breakfast
• Airport transfers in Beijing and Chengdu
• Private sightseeing tour in Beijing
• Hutong walking tour and dumpling class in Beijing
• Transfers and excursions to the Great Wall
• Cooking class on Sichuan Cuisine
• Spice Market visit in Chengdu
• Visit to the Panda Breeding Center in Chengdu
As a World Debit Mastercard cardholder, you will enjoy a complimentary Peking Duck welcome dinner.
*Excludes airfares and personal expenses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offers are valid till 31 January 2019, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is to be made in full using a valid World Debit Mastercard card issued in Asia Pacific.
- Rates may differ in currency dependent on destination, are subject to service charge and applicable government tax.
- Not applicable in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Costs include land costs only, flights are additional.
- Rates and package details are subject to change without prior notice.
- All reservations and complimentary upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- No other discounts or promotions may be used in conjunction with this promotion.
- Any other terms and conditions as set out by the merchant, Gourmet on Tour, shall apply.