Explore an award-winning course, originally designed by Arnold Palmer
Walk in the footsteps of golfing giants at TPC Boston. One of the most coveted destinations on America’s East Coast, TPC Boston redefines the private golf club experience, combining time-honoured traditions with luxurious amenities.
Originally designed by golfing legend, Arnold Palmer, TPC Boston is a par-72 course spanning 7,241 yards. It was redesigned in 2007 by leading golf architect, Gil Hanse, in an award-winning remodelling that fits seamlessly into the New England landscape.
TPC Boston is home to the Deutsche Bank Championship, one of only four PGA TOUR Playoff events for the FedEx Cup. Walk the fairways, discover the greens and get a glimpse of life as a TOUR player.
As a World Mastercard® cardholder, you have a unique chance to play at this special venue, and at every other TPC club across the United States.
Mastercard programs available at TPC Boston:
- PGA TOUR Player Experience - Enjoy an amazing day’s golfing at a PGA TOUR tournament venue. Follow in the footsteps of some of the game’s greatest players and enjoy a golf experience like no other.
- Private Course Access - Gain exclusive green carpet treatment as you play private TPC golf courses around the country, experiencing all member amenities during your day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mastercard is the Official Card of the PGA TOUR and TPC Network. This offer is open to Mastercard World and World Elite cardholders who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Experiences may not be resold & are subject to Terms & Conditions established by the PGA TOUR and TPC. Substitutions & cash redemption not permitted. By participating, individuals agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Other restrictions apply. Sponsored by Mastercard International Incorporated, 2000 Purchase Street, Purchase, NY 10577.
- All offers are subject to availability and are valid for World Mastercard® cardholders with cards issued in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa only. Offers are valid from 1 November 2013 to 31 December 2022.
- All bookings and reservations must be made through the World Mastercard Privileged Access Program, and you must pay the price in full for the goods and services associated with the offer with a valid World Mastercard.
- Program terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that pre-payment may be required and your Debit card must be enabled for payment to be made over the phone.