Discover a slice of Scotland in the San Francisco Bay Area
Designed in the finest traditions of Scotland’s grand links courses, TPC Stonebrae is etched into the rugged hillside setting of Walpert Ridge, high above San Francisco’s East Bay. Taking full advantage of sweeping panoramic views from 1,500 feet up, designer David McLay Kidd has helped create a course that blends in beautifully with its unspoilt surroundings. Make no mistake, this par-72, 7,200 yard course is a challenge. With an unpredictable breeze and natural edged bunkers, it offers adventure, as well as breathtaking views. As a World Mastercard® cardholder, you have a unique chance to play at this special venue, and at every other TPC club across the United States. Mastercard programs available at TPC Stonebrae: • Private Club Access - Gain exclusive ‘green carpet treatment’ as you play private TPC golf courses around the country, experiencing all member amenities during your day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mastercard is the Official Card of the PGA TOUR and TPC Network. This offer is open to Mastercard World and World Elite cardholders who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Experiences may not be resold & are subject to Terms & Conditions established by the PGA TOUR and TPC. Substitutions & cash redemption not permitted. By participating, individuals agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Other restrictions apply. Sponsored by Mastercard International Incorporated, 2000 Purchase Street, Purchase, NY 10577.
- All offers are subject to availability and are valid for World Mastercard® cardholders with cards issued in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa only. Offers are valid from 1 November 2013 to 31 December 2022.
- All bookings and reservations must be made through the World Mastercard Privileged Access Program, and you must pay the price in full for the goods and services associated with the offer with a valid World Mastercard.
- Program terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that pre-payment may be required and your Debit card must be enabled for payment to be made over the phone.