World-class golf facilities minutes from the Las Vegas strip
Next time you visit Las Vegas, be sure to build in a trip to TPC Summerlin – the course where Tiger Woods recorded his first PGA TOUR win. It’s an experience you’ll never tire of talking about.
TPC Summerlin is a remarkable oasis, carved in rugged desert terrain but just minutes from the Las Vegas strip. Meandering through canyons, it is a stunning course that provides challenging conditions.
A Championship-class par-72, 7,243-yard course, TPC Summerlin is currently home to the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, a leading tournament in the Fall Series of the PGA Tour.
As a World Mastercard® cardholder, you have a unique chance to play at this special venue, and at every other TPC club across the United States.
Mastercard programs available at TPC Summerlin:
- PGA TOUR Player Experience - Enjoy an amazing day’s golfing at a PGA TOUR tournament venue. Follow in the footsteps of some of the game’s greats for a golf experience like no other. Available on selected days only.
- Private Club Access - Gain exclusive ‘green carpet treatment’ as you play private TPC golf courses around the country, experiencing all member amenities during your day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Mastercard is the Official Card of the PGA TOUR and TPC Network. This offer is open to Mastercard World and World Elite cardholders who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Experiences may not be resold & are subject to Terms & Conditions established by the PGA TOUR and TPC. Substitutions & cash redemption not permitted. By participating, individuals agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Other restrictions apply. Sponsored by Mastercard International Incorporated, 2000 Purchase Street, Purchase, NY 10577.
- All offers are subject to availability and are valid for World Mastercard® cardholders with cards issued in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa only. Offers are valid from 1 November 2013 to 31 December 2022.
- All bookings and reservations must be made through the World Mastercard Privileged Access Program, and you must pay the price in full for the goods and services associated with the offer with a valid World Mastercard.
- Program terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that pre-payment may be required and your Debit card must be enabled for payment to be made over the phone.