Regarded by many as the best Italian in Bangkok.
Named for founder and chef patron Francesco Lenzi, the restaurant delivers fine, Tuscan-inspired dining for which the Italian region is renowned.
Focusing on the highest quality ingredients, Lenzi’s is proud of its chef’s family products that are imported directly from his farm in Tuscany; the hams and cheeses are especially popular in Bangkok as they are homemade, organic, and therefore recognized by both the Slow Food movement and the Gambero Rosso guide.
Prepared using age-old traditional techniques, the menu features specialties such as cold cuts, homemade artisanal pasta, manzo di pozza – marinated beef carpaccio – and Fiorentina steak served with roasted potatoes.
Also known for its superb seafood, the menu may include specialties such as tuna tartar with yogurt and avocado; baby octopus slow cooked in spicy tomato sauce served with polenta; pan-seared giant Hokkaido scallops with foie gras and black truffle from San Miniato in Tuscany; and roasted Sardinian sea bass cooked in the wood-fire oven.
As a World Elite Mastercard cardholder, you and all guests can enjoy:
• A complimentary welcome drink each
• A meet-and-greet with the chef followed by a kitchen tour
Location: 69/1-2 Ruamruedee2 Wireless Road – Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Terms and Conditions
- All offers are subject to availability and are valid for World EliteTM Mastercard® cardholders with cards issued in Asia Pacific.
- Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- To enjoy any of these offers under Mastercard Lifestyle Privileges Program, you must pay the price in full for the goods/services associated with the offer with a valid World Elite Mastercard card.
- Offers are valid from 01 September 2017 to 31 December 2018, unless stated otherwise.
- Program terms and conditions apply