GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The validity of this programme is from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017 (both days inclusive), unless otherwise specified. For detailed terms and conditions, please refer to the merchant pages.
2. All the privilege offers in this programme only apply to the cardholders of World Elite Mastercard, World Mastercard, Platinum Card, Titanium Card and Commercial Card, except remark in specific items.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the cardholders shall use the above mentioned Mastercard cards when spending in order to enjoy the offers.
4. The cardholders shall present or prove their cardholdership of applicable Mastercard cards in this programme during their reservation or spending to enjoy the offers.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the offers in this programme cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other merchant’s offers, loyalty programme, discounts or other VIP cards.
6. In case of any inquiry or claim related to the privilege offers, please directly contact the relevant providers of the service or products immediately. In case of any dispute, Mastercard and all the participating merchants shall reserve final interpretive rights.
7. In case of force majeure, due to law and regulations or other factors beyond the control of Mastercard and participating merchants, Mastercard and participating merchants reserve the rights to change the offers without any prior notice.
8. Offers may not apply in case of special promotion or sale, set meal, service fees, delivery or other outstanding circumstance.
9. Mastercard reserves the right to modify or rescind this programme, the terms and conditions regarding this programme without notice and the details can be found at:
Mainland China: www.mastercard.com/cn
Hong Kong: www.mastercard.com.hk
Mastercard is not the provider of the listed products or services, and in no way represents or endorses any of the merchants herein. Mastercard International therefore does not issue any guarantee or assume any liability for the quality of the products and services provided. All the products and services shall be operated or provided by the merchants and subject to terms and conditions of individual merchant. Cardholders choosing the products or services herein do so by their own free will and at their own risk.