Spend a minimum amount at participating restaurants, pay with your Mastercard and we'll throw in a complimentary bottle of wine just for you. With Mastercard Wine Privileges, you can enhance your experience at your favourite restaurants with top quality wines from around the world. So whether it's a night out with the family, catching up with friends or impressing that special someone, simply pick from our extensive list of restaurants and start enjoying your wine privileges today!
Mastercard Wine Privileges is available at the following restaurants across Asia Pacific.
Conditions to qualify for a complimentary bottle of wine under the Mastercard Wine Privileges Program:
- To qualify for this offer, a minimum spend is required at participating restaurants on all food items and non-alcoholic beverages only. For avoidance of doubt, alcoholic beverages do not qualify under the minimum spend amount. Minimum spend varies per country. Please click on each restaurant to view the minimum spend required.
- Food items include all items listed on the regular menu including brunches, buffets, set-menus and degustation menus and other in-house promotions.
- Offer cannot be used in tandem with other promotions (E.g. Percentage discounts from credit cards), privilege cards, and/or dining vouchers issued by any other 3rd party.
- Non-alcoholic beverages include, but are not restricted to, still water, sparkling water, soft drinks, juices and mocktails.
- Prior reservations at participating restaurants are encouraged but not compulsory. All customers should identify themselves as Mastercard cardholders using the Mastercard Wine Privileges before placing orders.
- Complimentary wine is for dine-in or for take-away at the customer’s discretion.
- Offer is valid when paid for in full with a valid Mastercard Credit or Debit card.
- Offer is limited to one complimentary bottle of wine per bill.
- All participating restaurants reserve the right to replace designated complimentary wine with another wine of similar value.
- Offer is available based on participating restaurants’ regular hours, with no blackout dates.
- Split billing within a dining party is strictly not permitted even if separate tables are requested. Please consult your server upon placing your order should you have any questions pertaining to this condition.
- Complimentary wine is not exchangeable for cash, or other goods and services and must be redeemed on the same day of restaurant visit.
- For feedback, complaints or enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The goods and services described herein are offered and provided by third party merchants and Mastercard is not responsible for any losses related to the offer, fulfillment or use of goods or services.
- Mastercard and the participating outlets reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and condition without prior notice. Mastercard’s decision on all matters relating to the privileges or terms and conditions will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- Program is valid from 1 October 2016 until 31 December 2018. Mastercard may terminate this Program and/or change the list of participating restaurants at any time without prior notice.