Losing your wallet, or having it stolen, can be a frustrating experience - but it’s not an uncommon one. Fortunately, as a World Elite Mastercard cardholder, you are covered against costs incurred in this event.
Wallet Protection Insurance provides worldwide coverage and reimbursement of up to USD 500 for costs associated with replacing the wallet - and the items inside it.
In the event of a theft, burglary, robbery (insured event) or accidental loss, Wallet Protection Insurance covers you for costs incurred, including:
- Replacing the wallet
- Replacing cards
- Reissuing passport or ID documents.
Plus, Mastercard has made the claims process faster and easier than ever. To file a claim, simply click here.
- View full insurance coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions here
- Alternatively, please refer to the relevant documents from your card issuer for more details.
- All the above insurances are subjected to Terms and Conditions which can be altered with notice by Mastercard.
- Coverage may vary by issuer or country of issuance. Please contact your issuer for full details.